Applications are still open for our first ever Apprenticeship Programme which starts in September 2014. Hurry though, applications close on 2nd June, and we don’t want anyone to miss out.
Last month we held our Apprentice Insight Event, which turned out to be a great success.
We’re looking for school leavers aged 16 years + to join either our Business Management or Technical stream. Do you know someone who would be a good fit as a Microsoft Apprentice? Please share far and wide and if you know someone who may be interested, tell them to apply at www.microsoft.com/uk/students.
- Applicants need to be 16 years + with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades A to C (inc Maths, English, Science and preferable IT)
- Roles are Reading based, starting mid September 2014
- Salary of £14k
- 18 month contract with full training and support
- 13 confirmed roles available (4 technical, 9 non-technical)
- Business Areas include SMSP, Services, Yammer, GBS, IT
- 2 streams: Technical and Business Management
- QA is the selected training provider (for both streams)
- Assessment Process includes online application, interviews and Assessment Centre (early July)
- Apply via our website: www.microsoft.com/uk/students